Wednesday, September 3, 2008

a trip to KL for merdeka


We went to Kuala Lumpur on the 29th of August. me(aimran),Anissa,misha,imran,irfan,arissa and my brothers (afi and adib) . We have so much fun at Restoran Bora Ombak.A song is dedicated to me(aimran) which is KETAHUAN. We really enjoy the singging and the dancing. My favourite song is hujan. I ate chicken chop and drank vanilla milk shake. We go back home at 10:30pm. Anissa was very happy because uncle fendi said "anissa do you want to sleep at misha house'' and anissa said ''yes I want to sleep at misha house'' and then they all sletp at misha house except us. We all really happy and fun at Restoran Bora Ombak.the end..........................

5 comments:

fendifid said...

Kids, next time we go again and we will request hujan's song for you.

Ejin said...

Hi Aimran, afi & Adib...i'm auntie ejin. Kawan baik your parents, Uncle Fendi and Auntie Ita. Unfortunately, we never met before this because I live in Sarawak. Seems like you guys have a lot of fun kat Bora Ombak ...jealous auntie tau!

fendifid said...

Who is auntie ejin???

Ejin said...

Fendi, nanti ngko! Tanya lah Misha ...hehehehe

fendifid said...

Boys..I know it's fasting month. But keep writing ok. Keep the momentum up. What is momentum? Tanya abah.