Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Transformers










I have 4 Transformers and Along has 2 Transformers . My Transformer's name are Star scream , Tanker , Autobot Blaster and Silver Streak and Along's Transformer's name are Bumblebee and Snarl . My favourite Transformer is Tanker and Along's favourite is Bumblebee . We have 4 autobot group and 2 decepticon group if combine all of them we have 6 Transformers .

How do we get the Transformers ?



1-Autobot Blaster-From uncle Wan because I got no. 1.


2-Tanker-I bought using duit raya.

3-Starscream-mummy and abah bought for me because I got no.1.

4-Silver Streak-mummy bought for me because I got highest mark in science.

5-Snarl-Along got for his 11th birthday.

6-Bumblebee-Along bought using duit raya.

The end...........................................................




1 comment:

fendifid said...

alamak...they all look the same to me...sepah sepah dan sepah. he he he