Friday, April 3, 2009

night activities

One of our favourite activities is making video movie. Here is a video we making shuffle. It is fun making the video especially looking my brother do the shuffle. I am the master of shuffle in this family. I learn this things from my friends (Amir Aliff and Hadi Syafiq).

I am doing a solo shuffle. It is fun but I have done something wrong when I shuffling I was so sleepy then I finished the shuffle I want to sleep but I was wrong I am happy then I shuffle & shuffle & shuffle until...... I was tired. Then I wrote this posting.

5 comments:

Aimran said...

hai takde sorang pun nak comment

ni geram ni geram sangat hish geram geram garam garam garam

Aimran said...

sorry silap geram geram geram

Ejin said...

hahaha ..macam mana nak komen, aunty ejin tak dapat tengok video ari tu ...ari nie try pun takleh bukak lagi ....tunggu kat opis esok yea

Ejin said...

awat video tak nampak muka??? dok nampak bontot korang je lah ...hehehehe

fendifid said...

Betul seperti auntie ejin dok ckp...tak best tgk separuh badan jek. sila buat semua video yang lagi hebat.
mana adib punya video?