Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My friends and my favourite song


This is my latest favourite song.My favourite song name is "Revolusi".My friend Daniel also loved this song.Oh, I forgot to tell you Daniel is my friend. He is wearing a hat and he brought his sister. His sister name is Khaleeda but I called her Kelly. Daniel long name is Daniel Faisal Bin Azman and Kelly long name is Khaleeda Izzati Binti Azman. At school we always play together but sometimes, Daniel and I quarel. When we were in year 2 Daniel and I were bestfriends but now we are not bestfriends we are only friends. You see this picture Daniel looks like a good boy but in school you cannot say he is a good boy he is an over-reacting boy just like me when I was 3-7 years old. Kelly was very very very very shy when she met mummy poco and Kelly is my _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. You will never know what is it he.....he......he.

8 comments:

Aimran said...

he...he...he... takde sape pun boleh tau ape codenya kalau dah tau tulis code tu dekat tempat comment ni ok. MUAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aimran said...

daniel je yang tau

fendifid said...

girlfriend?

Aimran said...

kah..kah...kah....he is so obvious kan?

Liz Duan said...

lah..the above was my comment....he is so obvious

Ejin said...

aunty ejin nak jumpa le girlfriend angah tu! amboi kecik2 dah ada girlfriend ...liz, nampaknye ngko berpotensi dapat menantu awal!

Aimran said...

bukan girlfriendlah dia bestfriendlah hayya INNA INNADE selamber je ckp cam tu. TAK BAIK TAU

Ejin said...

opssss bestfriend yea ...sori ...tu lah, uncle fend yang kata girlfriend ...tak baik tau uncle fend!