Sunday, July 12, 2009

Chumad...


Was in JB for the weekend to visit our deraest Chumad..unfortunately Chumad was recently diagnosed with some kind of heart disease which has enlarged the size of his heart..With the sudden weight loss apart from the sickness itself, he has became very frail...you can just tell the pain by looking at his eyes....i had a moving emotion seeing him in his current condition.


Chumad and me...we have a long history between us...I was raised by my grandparents before started primary school... Chumad being the youngest from my mom side was a playmate during my childhood.... most often than not, he would reluctantly take the blame for any mischievous that caused by me.....i was the little girl-the first granddaughter and he was the big boy who failed to keep an eye on me....Even with all that, he would always "save"me outright when his one year older sister tried to hit me either for my bad behaviour or merely out of jealousy...well being the first grandchild did not promise affection from the floor.....he..he..he...


After seven solid years..i was taken by my parents to start my schooling...i was in KL for Year One and we then moved to Penang. As far as I can remember, i think i was 10 and Boy was 9 when Chumad would travel all the way from JB to Penang to pay us a visit almost every other school holiday...and he would treat us with an outing and cinema...If it's the year end holiday he would pick us up and bring us back to JB with him....so this routine was like the most awaited when school holidays started...


That is how far the ties has came about.......he is the first among the firsts to know what's new with me.....and also used to "play defense" for me...that was funny but it is a long story telling so we skip for now....

In many occassions we actually came to disagreements, on certain issues i came from the opposite school of thought and his is kind of traditional way of thinking......any how we can reconcile well in between.....he..he...


Chumad to me is like a older brother that i've never have...a someone who always stand by me and i know that he loves me so dearly just as much as i do to him or even more.......I pray to Allah for him to win this battle and get back kicking at his feet.........amin...

1 comment:

fido said...

My prayers for him too & such a beautiful relationship taht u have with him...