Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mat Dib's wish....

Remember i wrote before that the boys were hoping for a baby sister...Along and Angah said just for mummy...their wish is to accomodate my "previous" wish.....As for Adib...he has been saying consistently that he wants a baby girl all along ....even after the ultrasound.

He told me, "if the baby is a girl, I'll take care of her but if he's a boy,I am going to bully him big time"...no laughing...very seriuos statement....
Then when aunty ann, delivered a girl, he told me to swap our baby with aunty ann's..I told him , that we cant do that because that the baby is the only girl for aunty ann... that makes him stopped, and digested the information....and later understood the circumstances...


Know what, he worried me...his statements and all..so one day...very recently...i talked to him..

mummy: adib , seriously are you ok having a baby brother?
adib--he looked at me and answered : ye lah mummy, adib suka adik lelaki...boleh main dgn adib...boleh main nerf guns boleh main batman....adib suka batman...adib bukan suka dgn barbie dolls....
God knows how relieved i am now....he was just being palyful and cheeky as he always does--- now i know, we are all prepared and looking forward for our youngest boy.... 102 days to go...

3 comments:

Niza said...

yes..looks like adib..nak ckp masa dok havoc email2 tu..tapi biarlah kita2 ajer kan..satgi org lain pulak terlebih excited kan..Baby Aariz looks great and healthy there!

Liz Duan said...

Mama...sape ni?

Niza said...

Mama is niejat hahaha! My blogger name..adeh penat den comment, mu tak kenal pulok dah!..