Saturday, June 16, 2012

And when he laughs...

 These are very rare shots of Aariz...taken during our last visit to KL early June. I mentioned in few occassions about him being serious and all that...getting a smile is an achievement already , thus when he laughs...we are all overwhelmed. We got to stop doing whatever we were doing  and pay attention to this bundle of joy.
 Dia actually geli as I tickled his armpits. Bersungguh sungguh ketawa.

"And when you smile, the whole world stops and stays for a while"....and now I undersatnd that lyrics from Bruno Mars :).
What was I thinking to stop at Adib, kan? and just tried if only we got a girl...i cursed myself to ahve said those...
what we want is Aariz...nothing more and nothing less...

2 comments:

Ejin said...

hahaha sakan nya dia gelak!!! very different indeed dari pose yang baisa nya serious ajer :-)

Niza said...

what a blessed!..semcm boleh dngar the giggles ..try for a girl, I second that!