Sunday, August 17, 2008

Life is fragile..............



There are so many things have been happening for the past 2 weeks...mummy had reunion with aunt Ita and Uncle Fendi, mummy - lost and found some bunch of friends during high school, abah has been fully occupied with the chicken farm - the first 50,000 chickens are now in... and one bad news about my best friend's son. I feel bad for not calling her (Aunt Kay) for quite sometime and worse when I did last week, she told me that she has been very quiet as her first son was diagnosised with leukemia...we can never imagine that such a thing could happened to any one of us.....i mean we read aboutt in the magazines in the news but not even once does it come across my mind that it could actually really happen and it can hit us as well...anytime...The news brought tears to my eyes, I am sad for Kay...I hope she are given the strengh to face all this...For once, I am brought back to my senses..that life is precious and fragile of course..we got to be appreciative for what we have...we got to continue to love each other and be blessed for the love that we have among us, the health, ........having one another to be called family....

No comments: