Thursday, August 14, 2008

My second son- Ahmad Aimran


Aimran was born on the 9th of Dec 2000 Saturday 7.43am(12 Ramadan 1421) in a private hospital. I would described his labour as pretty smooth, he was 2 weeks late thus i was hospitalised for one day and induced. People tend to say induced is more painful than the normal natural contraction but somehow i feel pain is still pain , to describe if one is more than another...emmmm ..i am not sure but we got the privilege to be expecting for it....so i think it was ok...Another thing that I am afraid of is another caesarian and thank Allah, I had normal labour for Aimran but he was vacuumed. Again me and Abah went through the labour together .."Along" was with Atok. The moment , you were out from me, Dr Khalid put you ( with the cord attached) onto my tummy and abah 'Azan' there and then. That was pretty cool and special. Another thing to note is that Aimran was born in the year 2000 and it was the Golden Dragon year in the Chinese Calendar, so they say there will be a lot of 'ONG' to have a golden dragon boy.....Dragon or tiger golden or silver..in Islam, anak ade rezekinya and anak itu amanah...Frankly, before Aimran was borned I always wonder how would I treat another baby after Along...do i have enough love in me .......but the moment I saw Aimran, I knew and I learned that a mother's love is undivided, unconditional and tremendous...and beyond description....................

No comments: