Tuesday, March 24, 2009

our new pets ( tortoise )







This is about our pets. They are two tortoise.I named my tortoise Aqua Tortoise and Along (Afi) named his Flash. First I want to tell you about how we decided to buy the tortoise.
When mummy came home mummy met me at the roadside while I was cycling.
Mummy waved at me to ask me to go home.But.... I did not know that mummy asked me to go home. I tought mummy want to said"hello"or "hi". I cycled home I saw mummy was gone . Then I remember that mummy wanted to buy us pets. Then I wait and wait until my new friend Aniq said "Pengawas bakpe duduk cengang kat situ???????" Then I start lying I said "saje nape salah ke ???????" he said again"taklah saje tanye baru kali pertama nampak pengawas duk diam masa petang2 sebab selalu pengawas naik basikal laju bunyi vroooooom2 oh gila terer, kemas,hebat beb."Then I cycled with him. Then I came home again mummy was not home yet. Then I cycled and cycled until.......... Mummy was home. In my heart I said yea.... mummy is back then I went home I saw mummy was busy arranging the aquarium. Then along showed me our new pets. I was very excited. THE END............................................................................................
( MUMMY WILL PUT PICTURES TOMORROW )

6 comments:

Ejin said...

aunty ejin pun ada pet tortoise ...

fendifid said...

baik bela ikan keli....ke patin ke...boleh masak gulai tempoyak

Ejin said...

hahahaha ..jahat fend!

Aimran said...

ha.. betul3 uncle fendi jahat tak baik bazirlah kalau beli nak bela tiba-tiba makan. makan makan makan...... makan punya manyak oooooo

Ejin said...

aunty ejin punya kura2 pun mcm tu saiznya dulu ...start bela 2006 dulu...namanya Pizza ...nanti bagi gambar to compare saiz...

fendifid said...

aimran...abah bela ayam boleh je korang makan??? kalau bela ikan patitn pun boleh lah makan.