Friday, April 9, 2010

Adib at school

Last monday, i sent Adib as usual but the unusual happened...

Normally a teacher and/or the caretaker/kakak will greet the kids every morning, but that morning last monday---we were welcomed by a bunch of kids -Adib's friends...no adult at site!



I asked the kids, whereabout of the teacher and they told me the kindergarten was actually still closed as nobody was there as yet except for them...no teacher, no kakak except for these kids.
Was really shocked!

I immediatly called Teacher La - and she told me that the caretaker actually just gave a 24 hour notice that very morning and a teacher was on her way. So I waited together with the kids and took that opportunity to snap some pictures....that is what blogger does right?


Ok kids smile!!!!

2 comments:

fendifid said...

terkezut...aku ingat cuti.

Ejin said...

parents diorang just leave them like that ke? kesian budak2 tu ....