Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Adib and Halloween gadget

The last time we went down to KL, the city was celebrating Halloween. I have written before about Adib and his interest with Halloween. Tot it was over as he is 7 years now but I was wrong...he is more anxious now than before....I'll tell you why.
At our fisrt stop i.e. Pavillion..the was only a small kiosk...and he started, "mummy please mummy, satu aje amik yg murah aje". I said ok and left him to Abah, as I rushed to Mothercare for Aariz's soother because we left his in the car. When I rejoined them again, Adib was still "sebek" (wearing a sad face). So we went to the shop again and get him "the hand"...The hand was filled with kekabu initially but being as creative as he is, Adib asked for my permission to take it out and wear it instead.




The very next day we came accross this one shop selling all sort of party goodies...and of course halloween was the theme...and the boys were like over the moon...yes, the 2 older brothers were like tumpang sekaki....





Brought home this mask....i asked Adib to take Shrek...and he replied "mana takut shrek tu"..so Shrek back to the shelf... Choosing which to buy....he was looking for the scariest and freakiest




Angah chose to be Mr Anonymous...and he bought another one during his school trip to Melaka--a green anonymous mask...
Along bought 2 little mice...they look so real which chill me to the bone..for a few days, those little mice were like following me....they were in my handbag, mix with my make up, on the table , in my bed....everywhere....geram betul... The picture below was during dinner with Tok Bibah and Tok Haji...i was worried tok bibah would have a heart attack...gosh.... So finally I asked Adib...what is it with all these Halloween stuff....and he answered me,




"boleh kacau budak budak perempuan...mesti semua jerit jerit"......




There you go...begitu memberansangkan...ha..ha..ha...

1 comment:

fendifid said...

Tikus tu cam real je kan. Topeng yang adib pakai tu pun best. Memang syok dapat menyakat orang.