Friday, December 2, 2011

Early pact for 2012

In about 7 days we will be celebrating Angah's birthday, then 4 days later will be first birthday for our precious little one, Ahmad Aariz. After that , in a blink we will be in 2012. 2012 will be a challenging year for the family as Along will sit for his PMR and Angah for his UPSR. How's that? Gosh...scary thought ...like a nightmare...i feel like it was just months back I was traumatised with Along's UPSR ..and now I have 2 to handle in a year. 2011 final exam was not a good one for both..Along, I think he only got like 1 or 2 As for ...i dont know computer literature maybe...or perhaps no A at all...it was too bad that I dont want to remember. He got another D for Agama...I really cant undersatnd that....during my years of schooling, agama is something for extra A...and my boy got D for agama. Angah , he got 4As and 1B--B for Bahasa. So both results are not helping in reducing my turmoil in approaching 2012.



I was so mad...that i changed to "mummy monster" on the day i collected Along's result. I was so mad at Along himself and to myself as well...I hate myself when i had that "transformation" but mummy is also human , at times i just got blown away!!Sometimes, I wished i didnt do what i did...but you boys should know i had all good intention inside.


Anyway,to think about it ... I should have adopted a more strict way in guiding the boys with their studies. The truth is I dont do much than buying them the revision books...thought they are mature enough to study for their own benefits. But kids being kids, we just need to exercise our parental guidance. We need to keep a close-eye on their activities and so on.



I sat down with the boys, talked to them and we have made a pact between us for 2012.


We are going to work together for" Ace-s" and We have started right away:



1. The desk top is switched off until the next exam... for Along to show some improvement


2. No more footie ...also until the next exam..they still can take a break with activities around the house area though


3.Angah is allowed to his laptop twice daily...during day break and a nite to feed his some cyber animals..about one hour each time---he personally requested this


4.Along still allowed to the playbook once a while --for some facebooking and games


5. Along needs to finish some exercise on daily basis and let me mark them at nite.


6.They both have started their tuition this Dec
They both have shown some improvement to adhere to the pact we made and i hope all of us will keep on track until the finishing line. May Allah helps us to achieve these goals of ours...aminnn.

2 comments:

Niza said...

Good move Mommy and Good Luck nak maintain tu..!

Liz Duan said...

betul Niejat...nak maintain yg masak akak dibuatnya....