Friday, September 28, 2012

Angah and UPSR

Oh i left this blog way too long...many things happened between now and then..I am forcing myself (despite my tight schedule but hei today is friday) to make this posting...i must write about UPSR before it slips out of my memory...Yes UPSR is over early this month......I tot I will face 2012 UPSR easily ..no goosebumps... no stomach ache etc..for Angah has been very consistent in his results and study. I was in turmoil when Along sat for the exam as not even once through out his 6th year that he got 5As other than the UPSR itself. The best I remembered would be 4As and he can never go better than B for BM.

Angah on the other hand, very consistent ...he even arranged a group study especially towards the final 3 months before the exam..Of course they studied like 1 hour and played the Nerf for another hour but at least we can see the detemination. So me and Abah was very relax until the day he brought home his trial exam result...oh gosh he got B for his Pemahaman...He said he was all shacky doing the exam...oh gosh...that is not good at all when UPSR was like a month away. And my headache ..stomach ache and all came back into my body..I was extremely worried...worry that he cant take up the stress and panicking in the exam hall...but deep down I know Angah is not like that...but I was still worry!
Along being as cool as he is...commented one nite during dinner..." ko relax aje jangan stress stress, cool aje--ko pun dah belajar"...adoi lah Abang Long! But I agree after all Angah has done his part i.e to study!
Being anxious as he is...Angah prepared 2 sets of stationeries for the exam and each set has like 6 pencils, 2 erasers and a ruler....and he wanted all new...punya lah kan...and know what Along said when I asked him if he needs to buy anything for his PMR.." boleh pakai Angah punya, pen pun banyak lagi" ...ha..ha..ha..ha..adoi...turmoil ke tak tu?????

And so happened UPSR started with Pemahaman...Angah was all worried adoiii....I told him to relax and said it is ok, if tak de rezeki for him to get A...because I know how much he has prepared himself...But inside me tuhan aje yg tahu..Thru out the3 days of  UPSR , me and Abah , we joined him for breakfast and kissed him good luck..

On that first day,  i decided to wait and met him after the first paper finished. So about 9am i went to the school....the teachers were all at the canteen waited and tehy had no access to the paper so not able to comment if the paper is ok or not...adoiii...

 


Then time's up for PEmahaman...some group has came out from the classes...the teachers took the paper from the students and start running throught the questions...so being as busy body as i am..I asked the them "susah tak??"..and the teacher replied " emm...susah ni  tricky soalan nya" ..
Ya Allah...at that instance, air mata dah mengenang dah...tragis kan????? I was so tragis lah...and Angah was still in the exam hall...in fcat his group was the last to come out...from afar i saw him , i was like a second away to cry but he was smiling away...he came to me , i asked him how was it..he said ok...Allah ..I was like phewwwwwwwwww.....the teacher checked his paper and he had 3 mistakes...insyallah an A!



















Second day i went again to the school after the first paper ended and the gate was locked ha..ha..ha..I got the message cikguS!!!!!!!!!

Alhandulillah the UPSR is over...so tawakal aje..ada rezeki ada lah...kalau tak de yg terbaik jugak dari Nya!
Angah is on Fb now ..he been telling me that right after UPSR ..he will be everywhere ..in FB, Twitter, Instagram..you name it...nak build up reputation again and get new girlfriends...adoiiii....

PMR is one week away...wahahahhahahahhaha...

2 comments:

fendifid said...

Tragisnya...macam nak ambik spm. Ha ha ha. Angah dah study hard..insyaAllah good result.

Ejin said...

aku baca nie gelak ajer ...yang ambik exam and yang nak ambik exam relax ajer ...mummy pulak yang tragis and over ...hehehe sampai cikgu kunci pagar tu!

Angah has done his part, am sure he'll do very well and make you proud!