Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Who looks like Mummy?

Many commented that Adib is like my photostate...so on our way back home from JB, I asked the boys to try my tudung and let me captured them with my Note -- to enable me to decide who actually look the most like mummy..And I think to certain extend people are right about Adib but the teeth ha..ha..ha..so not mummy lah.
Know what if the brothers caught him revealing any top secrets of theirs to me, Adib will tell them "gigi adib jarangkan?"..that is the indication that he cant keep any secrets!
Some says that you may know the gender of your next baby by looking at the one before the newly conceived...and I guess Aariz is meant to be a boy because none of them has the slightest girly look. Semua muka jantan sangat kan?
And assuming that the common belief mentioned above is true, what would be the gender of the one after Aariz ( if only we want to try again lah) ---- it is so obvious right? No chances at all????
Ha..ha..Thank Allah for my boys...

3 comments:

fendifid said...

Gi lab la pilih gene X ajer.

Niza said...

Ya, I'm voting Adib too.. kesian kena bully :D..

Ejin said...

hahahah apa lah mummy nie ..to that extend nak tengok sapa yang sama macam muka dia hahaha


Afi punya expression takleh balh :-)