Friday, February 20, 2009

Along jatuh basikal


Last tuesday Along felt off from bicycle while cycling to buy some karipaps for Adib ( as he told me). There are a lot of scratches on his legs and his right hip was a bit swollen. That night Adib lectured Along for quite a bit...tellling him not to play with the bicycle or he may fall down again. I later rub some ointments to the legs andAlong was screaming even before i touched his skin. Adib was there , one hand on his face- to cover his eyes and another showing me how to apply the ointment.
Adib was actually scolding me asking me to apply the ointment slowly, then i told him that i have not even applied anything yet...hearing that he was like took a deep breath and make his usual lazy eyes looking at me....

2 comments:

fendifid said...

kesian menantu daddy tu...sakit sangat ke? lelaki kena la tahan sikit sakit. janji jgn takut pi klinik macam sape ek? yang takut gi klinik? tahu takpe

Ejin said...

Cian nyer....