Friday, February 13, 2009

Trip to Yayasan Pahang.



Last week, on Tuesday I joined a school trip to the Yayasan Pahang. There was a campaign for saving Palestine. In the picture I am the third from the left. I watched many pictures of palestines suffering. I was sad when I watched the pictures. We were being informed about Israel's company such as Baskin Robbins, Levi's, Superman and Dunkin Donuts which we are suppose to ban. After that, the chief minister YAB Dato Sri Haji Adnan gave a very long speech about the economy and the war between Palestine and Israel. There was a group of students acting like what happened in the war. I hope the war will end with victory for Palestine. May Allah bless them. After all of that we took a meal. We ate nasi ayam. We went back to school at 3pm. I brought three bottles of mineral water back to our house from the Yayasan Pahang.THE END.............. THIS IS A LINK FOR YOU ALL,

2 comments:

fendifid said...

Pak ngah a bit confuse here...trip ni parents join sekali ke or students jek? Sebab siap dgn speech pasal ekonomi bagai.

Liz Duan said...

trip nya mase sekolah, joined dgn other govt bodies kot...