Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another mischievous act from you know who


The first day for sahur , saturday morning we had it at home..., all of us sahur except for Adib for obvious reason...he is just a baby...After sahur and subuh,I continued my sleep but the boys stayed awake and by then Adib was fully awaked already and they watched tv together.


About 9am, i woked up and realised that my laptop was not in my room so i called for Adib and he told me that Along was playing CSO. Then I enquired him who took out the laptop, he told me he did...then I asked him who permitted him to do that...and he said I did..

I was fast asleep-- there is no way that I can talk in my sleep...I remembered he came over and wanted to lie beside me then after a while he's gone again...

He assured me that he did ask for my premission and i asked him how?..Know what, this is his own confession...he did came to my room ask for my permission, but he only miming the words without any sounds came out from his mouth....at that point i just laugh out loud...


Later Along told me, while watching tv adib asked if they can use the laptop, then Along requested him to get permission. He walked to my room , stood at the door and mimed the words, then went to Along and told him that he talked alone in the room as mummy was sleeping.

Then Along asked him to go in again and ask properly....and he did it in his own way. Second attempt he walked out with the laptop bag in his hand....and confidently told Along that permission granted....after a few minutes playiing CSO, Adib made a confession that he actually just miming the words and mummy was not moving at all..........
Along was hysterically laughing all the way while reciting the incident..and all of us did too!

3 comments:

Ejin said...

hahahaha best nyer cara dia mintak permission tu!

Liz Duan said...

pelik kan dia boleh ade idea gitu...

fendifid said...

Geliga cam uncle fen dia.