Thursday, August 27, 2009

Duit Raya

Over berbuka yesterday, I promised the boys RM50.00 for full month fasting and it drops to RM10.00 if they leave even one day purposely. So they were like wahhhhhhhhh-tak aci tak aci....previous years we fixed certain ringgits for a day (around RM2.00 per day - I think).

Along told Adib that Adib will get nothing as he is not fasting at all...I answered-as if Adib understand what is duit raya all about and I asked him, " Adib duit raya apa? Adib tahu tak?"

And he replied, "Duit raya tu duit untuk beli ice cream bila tak demam atau batuk"...


....................


As our house, is just a step away from abangs' primary school, every day we have the ice cream vendor made their stand besides our house. I've never left any cash to Adib so daily he will force Angah or Along or even Bibik to buy him ice cream. Certain days people may not be able to fulfill his request and he will get very upset and start complaining this and that to me...but still i dont give a dime to him......


I guess this is the reason for his definition of duit raya......


1 comment:

fido said...

cute je jawapanny. kea masuk tom tom bak ni.