Tuesday, September 1, 2009

NERF Gun

We exercise strict precaution for the boys due to H1N1 - they are being kept in door most of the time-except for school and definitely away from mall- avoiding crowd basically. Therefore for the past one month, Mummy and abah did our groceries without the boys and last week I went out shopping with some friends.
Saturday is known as "hari jalan-jalan" for Adib, thus when i gave him shorts to wear after bath he was curious and asked if we were not going anywhere...again i told him about h1n1 and also informed him that I am going out "Meeting"at the mall with some friends...He approved my "meeting" and gave me 20 cent coin and told me , "mummy beli kan adib mainan ye, Adib dah lama tak beli mainan". I promised him that i would and unintentionally left the 20 cents near to my bedroom window.

During my outing, Adib called couples of time reminding me -earlier he had specifically told me what he wanted. After done with my shopping, i went to Toy r us , straight away took the NERF gun he wanted and made my way to the cashier. While queueing, received another call from Adib and I told him taht I was queuing to pay for his toy...with a worrying tone, he responded

"mummy, mummy tak bawak duit adib, macamana mummy nak bayar?" ...so i told him, "it's ok, mummy guna duit mummy dulu "...

adib: " ok nanti mummy amik duit adib ya"
How the 2 elder brothers responded to the new gadget?
"Tak pe mummy, nanti kite beli sendiri guna duit raya"......one of the plans they have for duit raya this year...
mummy's answer was simply "OK!"

2 comments:

fendifid said...

uncle fen pun nak satu la...murah nya harga 20sen je.

Ejin said...

jauh lebih murah dari remote control car fend ....aunty ejin pun nak beli NERF Gun kat Kuantan..liz tolong belikan, nanti aku bank in kan 20 sen hehehehe