Thursday, January 5, 2012

Adib and school 2012

Another posting on adib dan cerita-cerita nya...this is his story on day 2 of 2012 school session. On day 1 he told me during dinner that the cikgu told his class taht there will be a selection for ketua darjah , the next day. I told him to tell cikgu that he wants to become one.

On day 2 he updated me..." mummy adib bagitahu cikgu yang adib nak jadi ketua darjah"
Then cikgu cakap, "ok boleh kita tengok votes"
and cikgu asked the class to raise their hands if they vote for adib....and i guessed the cikgu will announce something like this .."sapa sokong adib jadi ketua darjah--angkat tangan"

Adib said he looked around and nobody raise their hand or raise anything at all....and i burst into laughter.
And he also continued his story and commented " padahal mummy, adib dah jadi baik dah naik tahun 2 ni...semua cikgu adib panggil puan"....


abang-abang and my self laughed even louder!
I really dont get it about calling the teachers "puan"......Adib is just hillarious!

4 comments:

Ejin said...

adoiiii ...kelakar lah adib nie ....awat panggil puan instead of cikgu?

Liz Duan said...

aku pun pelik...

fendifid said...

lawak antarabangsa.

Niza said...

haha..salute his guts, somehow panggil Puan is normal at my kids school..but for me, mcm tak best jer..